Every team member must complete their New Hire Enrollment within their first 30 calendar days with ACBL. Team members complete their enrollment by logging into ACBL.UltiPro.com.
This is the same system used to complete New Hire Onboarding. If you do not know how to log into UltiPro, please contact us at ACBLBenefits@BargeACBL.com as soon as possible.
Do I have to Enroll?
Yes, you must complete your New Hire Enrollment. Watch this video to learn more!
Enroll via UltiPro
All New Hire, Qualifying Event, and Open Enrollments are completed online via UltiPro. Team members can complete the enrollment online at ACBL.UltiPro.com.
This includes designating your beneficiary for Life Insurance!
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you choose not to complete your enrollment within 30 days, you will automatically be enrolled in the Basic Medical Plan with the $50 per month Tobacco Surcharge.
- The system automatically assumes the employee is a tobacco user when the New Hire Enrollment event is created. It is our responsibility to complete the enrollment within 30 days and confirm whether or not we use tobacco products. By confirming you are not a tobacco user and completing the enrollment, the system will not charge you the $50 surcharge.
- You can add a spouse and any children whom you are the parent or guardian of. Certain states permit Common Law spouses, however, not all states honor them.
So if I add a dependent to the enrollment system, that is all I need to do to add them to benefits?
- Unfortunately, no. You will also need to provide documentation to prove their dependent status.
- For a Spouse, we will need a Marriage Certificate
- For a Child, we will need their Birth Certificate